The children who visit Xtreme Gymnastics always have fun, tumbling and balancing and jumping. As they enjoy themselves, their health and well-being flourish. Here are some of the many ways their lives are enriched by gymnastics:
• Body Control and Fitness: The young athletes at Xtreme Gymnastics learn about the importance of warming up their bodies, as well as the value of practice in learning their routines. We also teach them how self-care efforts like healthy eating and adequate sleep give them the energy needed to excel. In the process, they strengthen their muscles and bones. This way, we help reduce the risk of obesity and other health issues.
• Determination, Endurance, and Strength: Gymnastics is a weight-bearing sport, so students build a tremendous amount of strength. The endurance and determination required to master certain maneuvers and learn routines builds character.
• Balance, Coordination, Flexibility: Xtreme Gymnastics coaches encourages children to spin and twist – all while maintaining their balance. These students must predict where their bodies are in space, and where they will go.
• Confidence and Self-Esteem: With every new skill they master, our young athletes enjoy a boost of self-esteem. Their confidence grows further as they complete routines for audiences. The sense of achievement leads to immense pride.
• Cognitive Perks: The mind learns more effectively when the body learns along with it. Gymnastics improves focus, along with problem-solving and communication skills.
Get to know more about us by visiting Xtremegymnastics.com.